If you care about how people feel about you within those all-important first few seconds of meeting you, then you will know that having a great smile can make all the difference to how you are perceived when people first meet you.
If you are at some kind of crossroads in your life, perhaps you are planning a big career move in the next few months, or you are starting out again in the relationship department, then you might want to consider making sure you have a smile to dazzle with.
Having a smile makeover can make all the difference to your self-confidence, and Harley Street Dental Clinic offers a smile makeover that can refresh your entire look.
Here in Harley Street, dentists have trained in their special interests in bringing out the best in their patients’ smiles. Dr Mary She nouda has a special interest in conservative dentistry, and her colleague, Harley Street dentist Dr Abel Moreira is our designated cosmetic dentist.
When you come to see us for a consultation, we can offer ways to rejuvenate your teeth, whether they have been chipped and worn, or are discoloured or even gappy or crowded. With our specially-assembled team of specialists, nurses and staff, we can help you find ways to achieve an enhanced smile, and so boost your self-confidence and general well-being.
Your Harley Street dentist can offer a range of treatments to help you create the perfect smile, including:
- Filling new cavities or replacing old amalgam filling with white composite fillings.
- Teeth whitening to bring back the beauty of discoloured or stained teeth.
- Porcelain veneers which provide an instant makeover by covering broken, stained or misaligned teeth.
- Cosmetic dentures, custom-made to match your own gums and blend with your natural teeth.
- Reshaping the gums in a laser procedure that lifts gums with little or no bleeding.
- Dental implants, the permanent solutions to missing teeth.
Our Harley Street dentists aim for balance when creating your smile, taking into account the proportions of your face, as well as the shape, colour, size and alignment of your teeth. You will be able to see what we recommend with our 3D computer imaging technology, before you commit to any treatment.