All our dentists adhere to the strict guidelines governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".
Dr Laing is my son's orthodontist and I would like to enthusiastically recommend her. When I first presented James to Dr Laing he was very reluctant to have braces and being 13 did not understand the importance of having good teeth. Emma was simply brilliant with him, her soft and gentle approach won him around. Initially he was given a retainer to fix the gap in his bite without having to resort to drastic measures. I was kept totally informed every step of the way from an initial outline of treatment and through regular post appointment updates. James attended appointments by himself, an indication of Dr Laing's child whispering abilities, and for the most part didn't miss any because of the clinic's very competent management.
I am extremely happy with the result as much as the process. My son will go through the very digital and photographic young life he has ahead of him not being at all worried about committing a full and happy smile to the camera rolls of his friends. With confidence in his smile I am anticipating many confident smiles.-John McMullan-
The treatment by Emma for Cosmo has been fantastic. Calm and straight forward.
Cosmo’s teeth look fantastic and it is great to finish what has been long treatment starting with capping and then extractions of 4 molars.
Thank you for the amazing service, treatment and everything. I am extremely happy with my teeth and with the clinic and Dr. Emma.
Dear Emma, Thanks a lot for the amazing work you did to me. I will never forget how brilliant you are in your job!- Maia
I am very happy with the result and it was shorter & better than I thought. Thank you Dr Emma Laing.
I am absolutely delighted with the treatment I received from Dr Laing using Invisalign. Dr Laing gave completely impartial, unpressurised advice about whether to proceed with treatment, and what it would involve. When I decided to go ahead, she then looked after me exceptionally well over the course of the treatment: she was always utterly fastidious in her attention to detail and in her judgments regarding progress, and she was also wonderfully supportive and friendly at all times. I could not be happier with the smile she has given me. I am really glad I went ahead with the treatment. I recommend her treatment and care in the highest possible terms.
Dr E LaingSpecialist in Orthodontics
BDS Bristol 2002, MFDSRCS Eng 2004, MSc London, Distinction 2007, MOrthRCS Eng 2008
GDC No. 80557
- Highly trained and award-winning Orthodontic Specialist
- 10 years working at this clinic, the Harley Street Dental Clinic
- Trained as a Dentist plus a further three years Specialisation to be an Orthodontist
- She qualified as a dentist in 2002 from the University of Bristol winning the Gold Medal for best Graduating Student
- She worked in London for 3 years in practice, in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at University Colledge London Hospital (UCLH), Great Ormond Street Hospital for Sick Children and Guy's and Kings' Hospitals NHS Trust
- Awarded the Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2004.
- Masters of Science with Distinction in Orthodontics in 2007
- Awarded the Membership in Orthodontics of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2008, making her an Orthodontic Specialist
- Dr Emma uses all types of brace techniques, clear braces, Invisalign, lingual braces and surgery cases.
- In the 10 years as a Specialist she has treated thousands of adults and children and is regularly featured in articles.
Fully satisfied with the treatment and the result. I am also very happy with Dr Emma Laing, especially the way she cares about patients and she is always helpful in every aspect.
The patient had orthodontic braces by Dr Emma Laing and composite bonding on her front teeth by Dr Samar Khamis.
Dr Emma Laing's Cases