All our dentists adhere to the strict guidelines governing the profession under strict guidance from the General Dental Council (GDC) "Standards for Dental Professionals".
Dr Richard PollockDentist
BDS (Dundee, 1999)
GDC No. 76664
Dr Richard Pollock qualified from Dundee University in 1999. He went on to gain experience in general practice in Surrey, and with several top London clinics. Throughout a distinguished career, Richard has remained committed to furthering his skills and knowledge across diverse dental disciplines. He has gained a certificate in implantology and offers patients full implantology services including same-day teeth and metal-free zirconia implants. Richard holds a diploma in orthodontics and experience in early intervention and orthopaedic treatment. He treats both adults and children using a wide range of systems including Invisalign and fixed braces. Richard is also one of the UK's foremost experts on temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ) who trained under the renowned Patrick Grossman.
His interest in CAD/CAM dentistry led him to become a key opinion leader and trainer for MyCrown CAD-CAM technology. Richard also spends spare time training and mentoring other dentists on implant dentistry and techniques.
During his professional career, he has performed in excess of 10,000 restorations with veneers and permanent crowns. Dr Pollock is a provider of ozone dental therapy and is focused on holistic dental health care. He's a committed member of the International Association for Oral Medicine and Toxicology, the British Society for Ecological Medicine and the British Society for Mercury-Free Dentistry. Dr Pollock is also a part of a small group of dentists who contributed to the development of a protocol to safely extract mercury from toxic patients.
Away from the surgery, Richard enjoys Hot Bikram Yoga, playing the bagpipes and spending time with his young family.
- International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- British Society of Ecological Medicine (BSEM)
- British Society for Mercury Safe Dentistry (BSMFD)
- International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT)
- International Association of Mercury Safe Dentists (IAMSD)
- Association of Dental Implantology (ADI)
- British Society for Mercury Free Dentists (BSMFD)
- British Society for the Study of Cranio-Mandibular Disorders (BSSCMD)
- Association of Intravenous Micronutrient Supplementation (AIMS)
- International Society of Metal Free Implantology (ISM)
- International Academy of Ceramic Implantology (IAOCI)
- British Society for Ecological Medicine (BSEM)
Courses and Training
- Sinus lift and augmentation
- Magnetic mallet and ridge splitting
- Orthopaedic orthodontics and TMJ therapy
- ACE Diploma - Extraction & Retraction
- IV Nutritional therapy
- All on four/ teeth in a day
- Guided implant surgery
- Prof urban vertical augmentation
- Diploma in orthodontics
- Zirconia implant training