Having dental implants in Harley Street will restore your dental function. Whether you’ve lost a single tooth in an accident, or a whole set of teeth for a range of reasons, we can provide long-lasting and fully-customised replacements. As well as looking natural, your new teeth will be stable, and securely fixed in your mouth.
The journey towards dental implants in Harley Street
It can take several months to receive your dental implants in Harley Street. At Harley Street Dental Clinic, the process begins with a consultation at our relaxed and welcoming dental practice. We’ll assess your dental history, and make sure your mouth and jawbone are in good enough condition to receive the implants. A bit of preliminary work might be needed before things get underway.
Then there’ll be a minor surgical procedure, during which the dentist will place small titanium posts into your jawbone. After a short period of rest, you’ll return to the practice to have the new teeth securely affixed to the posts.
You’ll experience several oral health advantages after having dental implants in Harley Street.
- Because the jawbone forms a strong bond with the implanted posts, you can bite into your food and chew it just as you did with your natural teeth;
- The new teeth are easy to clean, and you don’t need to remove them from your mouth at night;
- Your smile will look much more appealing;
- Your facial bone structure will maintain its integrity. You’ll avoid developing the sunken look sometimes associated with long-term tooth loss;
- Speaking could be easier, as some words and phrases might be easier to pronounce once the implants are placed.
A better dental future
All of these benefits mean that choosing to have dental implants in Harley Street is a long-term investment in enhanced oral health. The numerous advantages will last for many years. If you look after the new teeth properly, they could last for decades. Our team has a wealth of experience in providing this treatment for all kinds of tooth loss.
Book yourself in for a consultation today, and find out how this contemporary technique could transform your dental experience.